* Profiles not behaving as expected when loaded on other characters
- Upon loading a profile no settings are applied until reload. This is not intended and will be changed. This also ties in to settings not applying without a /reload in general.
* Loot frame cannot be moved without looting something
- To alleviate having to turn auto-loot off, try just holding the auto-loot key as it will act as "Do not autoloot this time"
- I may add a separate, draggable anchor for the loot frame, but until then this is expected behavior (As with the old version)
* Loot frame ignores "draggable" setting
- I could not confirm this, it would not drag when I disabled "draggable"
* Loot frame resets position on log-in
- I could not confirm this either, it also saved across characters with the same profile.
* Addon errors
- I need to know what errors you are getting to do anything about them.
* May stop using due to issues
- Unfortunate, but in the end it's no skin off my back =). I am glad to work with you to improve it, however.
- It might be a good idea to remove any lingering "XLoot" addons, as well as resetting XLoot's options to start fresh.
- 10 comments
- Last updated
- Feb 02, 2013
- Feb 01, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.