Notes about new version and the major changes made
If you are experiencing more than one problem, please make sure you completely remove XLoot and download it fresh from here or the Curse Client.
All options are available via /xloot or Interface -> AddOns -> XLoot (/xlm toggles Monitor's anchors, /xlg toggles Group's)
XLoot is a small group of addons which improve looting in WoW by replacing default frames.
- XLoot Frame
- Replaces the Loot Frame, adding more information and behavior/appearance options.
- XLoot Group
- Replaces Group Loot frames, modifies Loot Alerts/Bonus Roll frame
- Group frames display current roll choices, the rolled numbers, and the winner.
- If you experience any problems rolling on items, please disable XLoot Group and post a report with any error.
- I understand this may cause you to lose out on a item, which is extremely unfortunate.
- However, I am unable to debug it myself as I no longer play, but welcome any errors or volunteer debugging efforts.
- The rest of XLoot can be used safely without Group.
- XLoot Monitor
- Shows a "toaster" for looting items, similar to Guild Wars 2, allowing you to either more visibly see what you and others loot, or remove loot messages from your chat box all together.
- XLoot Master
- Provides a more convenient Master Looter menu
Any of these modules (Frame, Group, Monitor, Master) can be disabled like any other addon if you do not want their functionality.
Not all Masque skins will work without adjustment.
Please see XLoot\skins.lua (Comments at the top) and then XLoot\SKIN_TWEAKS.lua (See examples and add tweak for skin here)
I understand that these are large changes and may take adjustment. If you have suggestions as to how to improve the mod or something you want from the old version, please let me know.
If you are offended by these changes, a mop-compatible version will remain here but will not be supported: http://www.wowace.com/addons/xloot/files/429-mop-3-release/
I welcome your feedback.
- Date created
- Aug 15, 2008
- Last update
- Aug 01, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files