All options are available via /xloot or Interface -> AddOns -> XLoot (/xlm toggles Monitor's anchors, /xlg toggles Group's)
XLoot is a group of addons which improve looting in WoW by replacing default frames.
- XLoot Frame
- Replaces the Loot Frame, adding more information and behavior/appearance options.
- Adds rule-based auto-looting options
- Allows you to link entire loot drops in chat
- XLoot Monitor
- Shows a "toaster" for looting items, similar to Guild Wars 2, allowing you to either more visibly see what you and others loot, or remove loot messages from your chat box all together.
- XLoot Master
- Provides a more convenient Master Looter menu
- XLoot Group (Please read in-game warning)
- Replaces Group Loot frames, modifies Loot Alerts/Bonus Roll frame
- Group frames display current roll choices, the rolled numbers, and the winner.
- If you experience any problems rolling on items, please disable XLoot Group and post a report with any error. While this is extremely unlikely, it is not impossible.
- I understand this may cause you to lose out on a item, which is extremely unfortunate.
- The rest of XLoot can be used safely without Group.
- There is a Blizzard issue when you are the opener of a chest in Group Loot mode, your rolls will not be recorded nor will the events XLoot use fire. From my experience, your roll is still counted. See this bug report: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15508091093
Any of these modules (Frame, Group, Monitor, Master) can be disabled like any other addon if you do not want their functionality.
Not all Masque skins will work without adjustment.
Please see XLoot\skins.lua (Comments at the top) and then XLoot\SKIN_TWEAKS.lua (See examples and add tweak for skin here)
I welcome your feedback.
- Date created
- Aug 15, 2008
- Last update
- Feb 14, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files