Inspired by Bunny Hunter, Rarity tracks how many chances you've had to obtain various rare items throughout the game. It will tell you how likely you are to obtain the item, track how long you've been farming for it, etc. Primarily, this is useful for farming companion pets and mounts, but it also supports virtually any item including patterns and designs, archaeology projects, etc.
- Provides an LDB feed, tooltips, and progress bar, allowing you to track items of your choice
Includes all the features of Bunny Hunter, plus:
- Fully user configurable—you can add things to track on your own
- Supports zone-wide drops (i.e. Hyacinth Macaw)
- Supports containers (i.e. White Polar Bear)
- Supports two-level loots (i.e. Disgusting Oozeling)
- Supports archaeology projects (i.e. Scepter of Azj'Aqir)
- Supports fishing (i.e. Sea Turtle)
- Supports item usage (i.e. Mojo)
- Supports items dropped from bosses that require a group to defeat
- Supports items obtained from holiday boss bags (i.e. Big Love Rocket)
- Supports items looted from world containers (i.e. Bonkers)
- Supports some special cases (i.e. Elementium Geode, Mysterious Camel Figurine)
- Supports things other than pets and mounts (i.e. Skyshard, Primal Egg, recipes, legendary components, etc.)
- Supports bonus coin rolls (i.e. Mogu Rune of Fate)
- Will properly ignore skinning
- Lets you modify your kill count without having to edit saved vars, in case you started farming before you installed Rarity
- Automatically imports data from Bunny Hunter
- Shows an "achievement" alert when you finally obtain the item!
- Automatically scans you to determine if you already have any companions or mounts
- Automatically scans your boss kill statistics to keep track of attempts for many items
- Shift-click to report your progress to chat
- Sort items by name, difficulty, or percent complete
- Tracks how long you've been farming this session, day, week, and month
You should also install
- Rarity works best with an LDB display like Fortress, Button Bin, or Titan Panel. If you don't have a display, turn on Rarity's minimap icon. There are lots of displays available — if you don't like one, try another!
- AddonLoader is highly recommended. This will let you keep the configuration UI unloaded until you need it.
- Collectinator is a good companion add-on to Rarity. It will show you where to obtain everything that Rarity tracks.
- Archy is recommended to replace the default Archaeology UI, which Rarity has been known to cause problems with.
Click here to help translate Rarity into your language.
Click here to read the Frequently Asked Questions. Please read this before requesting support.
Click here to view the known issues and limitations. Please read this before requesting support.
- Date created
- Aug 05, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 09, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files