Not sure where to put this but since I didn't know if you were in the beta, there are a couple of changes that impact IceHUD.
1. There's a SPriest talent learned at random during leveling that ups your maximum shadow orbs to 5 instead of 3. The orbs shift to the left in the UI, but still only show 3. Not sure how I think the pulse should be handled, since you can use them at 3. Maybe two different pulse options, one for 3 and one for 5?
2. Combo points carry over from one mob to the next (Rogue/Feral Druid). Blizz has these still showing up on the enemy unit frames, which strikes me as silly, but the end result is that you can only see combo points in IceHUD when you're targeting a mob. Is there a way to keep them visible (for whatever value of "visible" a player has chosen) even when not targeting a mob, since they don't fade or otherwise disappear unless actively used?
That's all I have at the moment, since they only allowed addons to load textures recently and so I wasn't able to test IceHUD on the beta until yesterday. The most recent build is working great, other than the two issues noted; I haven't had any lua errors or anything behaving strangely so far.
- 8 comments
- Last updated
- Oct 11, 2014
- Aug 07, 2014
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.