What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. As a monk, get Chi
2. get a second chi, and try to use them (chi wave, blackout kick, etc)
3. "Not enough Chi" message, even though two chi are clearly displayed in the UI
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expecting that as Chi fades, the counter will decrement
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No lua errors
Please provide any additional information below.
It seems to be intermittent, so I'm not sure if it's icehud's fault, or if bliz just isn't triggering the events reliably. I've seen up to three chi appear and then not been able to consume them... and then they all disappear at once. This only seems to be an issue when the chi have a chance to become "stale" as when they're consumed by abilities icehud reliably shows the correct amount.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Oct 13, 2014
- Dec 16, 2012
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.