What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Set focus on something while out of combat.
2. Enter combat.
3. Allow the focused unit to die and despawn (or get to far away from it) so you lose focus.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- I expect to see the Focus Health bar to disappear (the Focus Power hides fine). Instead I see an empty flashing bar.
What version of the product are you using?
- Latest at time of writing (r348)
Do you have an error log of what happened?
- All I see is "Interface action failed because of an AddOn" in the chat frame.
Please provide any additional information below.
- This is the same problem that happened to the Target and Target Target modules, which you solved by using RegisterUnitWatch(). I guess it wasn't applied to the Focus module as you are less likely to lose/change focus during combat.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Mar 01, 2009
- Feb 14, 2009
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.