GatherHud

6 - Stuck in a loop with archaeology tracking on

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Set archaeology tracking to always on in Gathermate2
2. Enable GatherHud

What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
It should show any node types that GatherMate2 shows. It produces an error, and does not show Archaeology nodes.

What version of the product are you using?
v1.1.7 Release

Do you have an error log of what happened?
Date: 2010-12-08 23:13:19
ID: 1
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Message: ..\AddOns\GatherHud\GatherHud.lua line 250:
   attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'offset' (a nil value)
Debug:
   [C]: ?
   GatherHud\GatherHud.lua:250 FullUpdate()
   GatherHud\GatherHud.lua:183
      GatherHud\GatherHud.lua:129
AddOns:
  Swatter, v5.9.4961 (WhackyWallaby)
  GatherHud, vv1.1.7
  GatherMate2, v1.0.5
  BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v4.0.3.40000 <us>
  (ck=78)

Please provide any additional information below.
The error repeats itself rapidly, continuing in a loop until GatherHud is disabled. This only happens when Archaeology nodes are being actively tracked in GatherMate2. I don't have any issues while Archaeology nodes are set to never show. GatherMate2 is correctly showing all the Archaeology nodes I've found so far.

User When Change
fixitman Dec 09, 2010 at 21:11 UTC Changed description:
    (ck=78)

  Please provide any additional information below.
- The error repeats itself rapidly, continuing in a loop until GatherHud is disabled. This only happens when Archaeology nodes are being actively being tracked in GatherMate2. I don't have any issues while Archaeology nodes are set to never show. GatherMate2 is correctly showing all the Archaeology nodes I've found so far.
+ The error repeats itself rapidly, continuing in a loop until GatherHud is disabled. This only happens when Archaeology nodes are being actively tracked in GatherMate2. I don't have any issues while Archaeology nodes are set to never show. GatherMate2 is correctly showing all the Archaeology nodes I've found so far.
fixitman Dec 09, 2010 at 04:16 UTC Create

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!

  • 2 comments
  • Avatar of rsmozang rsmozang Jan 11, 2011 at 00:07 UTC - 0 likes

    Having the same issue though the strange thing is it was working fine until I DC'd. I relogged and it was producing the error. Anyway, adding this:

    ["Archaeology"] = 6e9,

    after line 229 did the trick.

    Last edited Jan 11, 2011 by rsmozang
  • Avatar of Suddendeath2000 Suddendeath2000 Dec 25, 2010 at 13:21 UTC - 0 likes

    I also get this same issue: Message: Interface\AddOns\GatherHud\GatherHud.lua:250: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'offset' (a nil value) Time: 12/25/10 07:17:35 Count: 342 Stack: Interface\AddOns\GatherHud\GatherHud.lua:250: in function `FullUpdate' Interface\AddOns\GatherHud\GatherHud.lua:183: in function <Interface\AddOns\GatherHud\GatherHud.lua:129>

    For me, it also happens whenever I go from a phased zone, like Twilight Highlands, to a non-phased zone, such as the Wetlands or when I import new Gathermate2_Data while in a phased area.

    Last edited Jan 03, 2011 by Suddendeath2000
  • 2 comments

Facts

Last updated
Mar 30, 2012
Reported
Dec 09, 2010
Status
New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
Type
Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
Priority
Medium - Normal priority.
Votes
1

Reported by

Possible assignees