Why would you have actionbars filled with portals, or open your spellbook everytime you cast a portal? Just right click on icon or minimap button and you can access all portals so comfortably.
It is designed as DataBroker plug-in, that lets you access all portal and teleport spells from one spot. Addon will be attached to minimap by default, but if you want to move/customize it, you will have to install additional addon like TitanPanel, ButtonBin, Fortress or my personal recommendation Bazooka and there are many more.
- All mage portals, hearthstone and teleporting items available from simple dropdown menu
- Minimap button, so you don't have to install any additional addon
- Hearthstone location and cooldown in tooltip
- Reagent count in tooltip
- If hearthstone is on cooldown, Scroll of Recall will be used instead if possible
- Can announce, that you're casting a portal
If you'd like to add/update localizations, do so here. Then leave a comment on WowAce or on Curse as I'm checking those more often than localization app itself, and I'll repack it.
Bugs / Suggestions:
If you have encountered any problem, or if you think theres something missing. Feel free to post a ticket here.
- I managed to hide my minimap icon, how do I turn it on again?
- Just simply type "/portals".
- I'm using FuBar, is it possible to use this addon with it?
- Yes it is, but you have to install this small addon Broker2Fubar.
- Does it support teleportation items like engineering teleports or Kirin Tor rings?
- Date created
- Oct 28, 2008
- Last update
- Jan 20, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files