Ackis Recipe List

How do I disable mouseover tooltip ?

• 4 posts
    #1 Feb 03, 2010 at 03:30 UTC - 0 likes

I posted a ticket for this question, but SOMEHOW it is no longer there....

So here goes...AGAIN !!

I just installed ARL, and noticed that when I mouseover the engineer trainer in Dalaran, I get a HUGE ass tooltip that takes the entire screen with the list of recipies that trainer teaches....this is rather annoying...how do I go about disabling the mouseover tooltips ?

#2 Mar 01, 2010 at 19:56 UTC - 0 likes

You should only be seeing recipes which you can learn but havent learned yet.
    So my suggestion is simple: Learn the recipes

Thats the point of using ARL anyway isnt it? To find out which recipes you do not already know and where to get them?

#3 Mar 25, 2010 at 00:06 UTC - 0 likes

I see your problem now. I just noticed it with my engineer and I have learned most recipes in-game.

The list of recipes that "we havent learned yet but can learn according to ARL" which appears while hoovering the engineering trainer in Dalaran is actually the class-bound engineering trainer recipes.
    For instance my engineer is a hunter and I cant learn some cloth/leather/plate stuff because of that, while a warrior can learn the plate stuff but not the mail stuff.

Engineering is one of a kind when it comes to class specific recipes, not counting Thistle Tea for rogues only :)

#5 Aug 08, 2010 at 20:35 UTC - 0 likes

and I are still the tooltip zobzazuje. but when you learn recipes for coach so the tooltip only shows there is no text and no I do not know it disable / disable tooltip display. tell that the tooltip zorazil but only at the beginning when setting up addon addon because when you write to coaches and you've found what recipes you can learn but then let the tooltip is already showing.

This addon is actually to find out what recety you can learn how and where to get

• 4 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!