UploadedFeb 7, 2016
Supported WoW Versions
- change it so that when codereview is already open, clicking "show code" again closes the window
- fix a typo, also adjust localizations to match
- fix opening code review page when options haven't been opened before
- make "Show Code" button translatable
- remove OnUpdate script that broke the divider in the config
- WeakAurasOptions: Don't show the codereview window again
Feels nicer. The user can hit the "show code" button to show
the code again anyway.
- Add code formatting to Show Code
And fix a small copy paste error.
- Implement show code for importing
- Fix checking for custom code
- Improve custom lua code checking
By checking more places for custom code, and improving how visible it is.
- Block getglobal from breaking out of the environment
- Hide() regions after creation
Fixes a regression for
- Rewrite visibility checking
In Expand() and Collapse() set a flag region.toShow which indicates
whether the region should be visible. Subsequent calls to Expand() or
Collapse() that don't change toShow just return without performing any
actions. (That fixes 402). While at that remove toHide as it is the
inverse of toShow. Also introduce a region.animatingHide indicating
that a aura is in its hide animation.
In the dynamic group simply check for region.toShow || region.animateHide
Since that removes the isVisible() check, this fixes Ticket 453.
Also since auras that animate it's hiding are still positioned as
visible auras, this fixes 156.
Somewhere in this rewrite 454 is fixed too.
- Fix DBM trigger with a non empty id and use_id false
Namely the icon and progress functions