UploadedJan 19, 2016
Supported WoW Retail Versions
- Add some more trade functions to the blocked list
Might be the fix for
Or it might be a different isssue.
- Text: Fix text sizes over 35 for initial aura
I have no idea why moving SetTextHeight fixes that ticket,
but it does.
- DBM Timer: Fix spellId condition
- Fix encounter id check
We need to start the search on the next character
- fix a typo
- WeakAuras: Fix bars not being hidden after cinematic
- BigWigs Timer Trigger: Replace matching existing timers
On getting a StartBar message, search for a bar that has the
same addon, spellId and text and replace that.
It seems that's what should happen on a second StartBar message,
though I'm a bit unsure on whether that's correct.
- BigWigs Timer: Fix addon being intially nil
- Support multiple values in the encounter load condition
- Fix models not working in dynamic groups
- Add Potrait Zoom option to region type "Model"
- Fix realm being unknown on log on.
- Dialog as a Sound Channel
Not sure if this has been left out for a good reason or not?, but I updated Types.lua to include the "Dialog" sound channel as a selection during WeakAura creation.