UploadedFeb 15, 2015
Supported WoW Versions
- Make specific unit work for combat log event triggers
The text entry for specific unit has a derived its hidden function
incorrectly from the parent's hidden function.
The two changes:
a) Pass in the trigger to the hidden function
b) If hidden was a function the "or hidden" part would always be
true, since a function is a true value.
Making those options visible seem to be enough to actually fix
the ticket 247.
- Aurabar: Add color option for icon
Allows for separately making the icon transparent, since every
other part has a color setting, this kind of makes sense.
- Import tooltip: Truncate on more than 30 auras
- Rewrite Ignore Rune CD
Apparently a spell cd due to a rune has always a duration of 10.
So, rewrite the ignore rune cd option to use that fact. And track
the spell cooldowns but disregard any update that has a duration of
10 for those spells.
- Fix remaining time check for some auras
- Fix sorting in dynamic groups
We need to set the duration information in the region before we
call expand, as expand will call controlChildren, which sorts
according to the duration info.
- change dungeon difficulty load condition from select to multiselect