UploadedJan 19, 2015
Supported WoW Versions
- Add tristate "aggro" to threat trigger
- Improve performance of dynamic groups
Calling expand on a already visible aura called region:EnsureTrays
and region:DoControlChildren, which is excessive and unnecessary.
- Fix none sorting in dynamic groups
- Cooldown Progress for Spells: Replace inverse with a tristate option
The option allows has the options: Show On Cooldown, Show On Not Cooldown,
and AlwaysShow. This combines nicely with the charges support to for
example show a icon if we have at least one charge. That is "AlwayShow" +
charge > 1.
- Guard against custom duration functions returning nil
- remove debug print
- Embers: Fix conditions on number of embers to use 0-40 scale
Instead of 0-4. Upgrade old auras.
- Guard against custom text functions returning non-strings
Lua's tostring formats nil as "nil", so special case that.
Previously returning tables or functions could lead to errors, this
ensures that we instead show e.g. "table XXXXX", which should hopefully
point out that the custom text function returns a table.
- pick up updated/reverted libcompress
- Use LibButtonGlow-1.0 to avoid potential taint from using the template
- Add spellId matching for combat log trigger
Helps in creating cross-language triggers.
- Remove whitespace before importing
- Deleting a aura should stop its animations
- Fix taint while deleting auras