UploadedDec 14, 2014
Supported WoW Versions
- yOffset still bugged for invisible auras
- Check if pet is alive for "Pet Active" trigger
After a pet dies UnitExists("pet") still returns true until the
pet vanishes. That's unlikely to be what anyone actually wants
out of that trigger.
- Fix ignore rune cd interaction with inverse
- Aurabar: Fix modify to correctly apply text/timer font changes
- Fix type check
- Stop leaking "trigger" variable
- whitespace commit to get the packager going
- Changes SetTexCoord calls to work with Masque skins that do SetTexCoord calls themselves.
With this patch, WeakAuras' SetTexCoord calls use the Masque's skinned values as base values, which are then modified for the Zoom levels set in the WeakAuras options.
- make sure ItemEquip auras untrigger when item is unequipped
- Add misssing Blizzard Textures
Also rename the group from Catacylsm Alerts to Blizzard Alerts,
which is more accurate.
- Replace commented ButtonFacade support with working Masque support.
- Add replacement functions for ActionButton_(Show|Hide)OverlayGlow to avoid taint caused by using them.
- Add a mechanism to override functions for scripts
- Fix renaming auras
- Aurabar: Fix vertical progress bars to not shrink, but crop textures
- Pet battles: Actually listen to the events
- DK: Fix ignore rune cd