UploadedNov 9, 2014
Supported WoW Versions
- Fix upgrading broken by multi-selecting talents change
- Always initialize charges in WatchSpellCooldown
Instead of only doing it if the ability is on cooldown, since that
then meant that the WeakAuras.GetSpellCharges returned a wrong
value until the ability was used.
- Load options: Also merge class setting if multiple auras are selected
With one aura selected the talent spec/talents load conditions show
the specs/talents of the selected class. This didn't work if
multiple classes where selected. This patch fixes this if all auras
have the same class selected.
- Multi select talents
Patch by pnutbutter
- Guard against nil custom text functions
- Fix another nil error in new layouting code
This simplfies the code to immediately pick the display, so
that it is guranteed to exist. The old code tried to also work
in cases where we are still loading auras. This now doesn't work
anymore, but the code is also much simpler.
- Fix yOffset being nil error for invisible auras