UploadedOct 26, 2014
Supported WoW Versions
- Fix UnitPower triggers not working on initial log on
E.g. for me shadow orbs, runic power and monk's energy bar would
not correctly show up after logging in. Add the same event that is
used by stances to trigger all UnitPower related prototypes 0.5s
- ModelPaths: Update to 6.0 models
Used the file list from
and converted it via a small Qt/C++ program, source at
Adds tons of new models. :)
- just set the frame height to 500 when being <= 40 before when unminimizing so people can't end up stuck in mini mode anymore.
- don't change from a generic name to a correct one for now so user configs don't reset.
- Fix hiding auras in rare cases
The problematic case was reported via a wowace message thread and
involved a Cooldown Progress Dark Soul aura in a dynamic group,
which wouldn't hide even though the progress was done.
Collpase should also reset region.show so that a previous Expand,
that hasn't yet happened is canceled. Do the same for Expand after
- Next round of indenting fixes
- more indent fixes
- indenting fixes
- Simplify the rest of the secondary ressources
- Simplify Holy Power tracking and actually use UNIT_POWER for ComboPoints
- Whitespace cleanup
- Tentative fix for transitioning animations, nobody understands this code, it's sad.