UploadedAug 4, 2011
Supported Game Versions
Scott Sibley <email@example.com>
2011-08-04 07:30:08 -0500
Tagging for testing.
- Add Borders module to move-folders
- Background module enhancements.
- Same as previous commit. Files didn't get included. >.<
- Dry code Background module. Following Cowtip design, you can programatically configure the background color using a number of scripts, i.e. guild, hostilePC, etc.. Same configurations in Cowtip, except scriptable. Default colors are provided by the Appearance module as usual. The provided scripts are pretty self explanatory. They just reference the Appearance module's background color selections by default.
- Change default clamp script a bit. Cleanup Appearance.lua a bit.