UploadedJan 25, 2010
Supported WoW Versions
James D. Callahan III:
- GetPlayerClass() no longer polls the user's guild for names/classes - instead, that information is looked up in the guild_members table, which is populated in Spamalyzer:OnEnable() and also after GUILD_ROSTER_UPDATE fires.
- New function - Spamalyzer:OnMessageUpdate(): Updates the LDB feed and the tooltip (if exists and is visible). Fires 0.5 seconds after a call to StoreMessage(), if not already scheduled.
- Renamed "sorted_data" to "sorted_players".
- Yanked the homebrew OnUpdate timer in favor of AceTimer-3.0 since this bastard grew up to require a more proper scheduler. Re-organized some code in the process of the re-write.
- Tweaked tooltip throttle.
- Added 0.25 second throttle to tooltip refreshes in order to stop massive CPU churn when in large raids or AV.
- The sorted_data table now uses player names rather than a player's table, and is now automatically sorted whenever the tooltip is drawn.
- Made the data-wiping functionality be more thorough about its cleanup.
- UpdateDataFeed() no longer takes a parameter.
- Re-wrote the sort functions to check for ascending/descending - clicking a column in the tooltip now toggles between the two.
- In StoreMessage(): Clean up the player sources definition and related code.
- Strip the realms from cross-realm folks before stuffing them into the players table - Name-Realm will still show in the tooltip.
- Pre-define values as 0 for the activity table in order to simplify its handler code.
- - Fixed Typo in dG Killshot Notifier
- Added Ovale
James D. Callahan III:
- Added new localizations and removed those which are un-used.
- Re-worked coloring for ChatFrame output - if the prefix is unknown, display "Unknown" in red, else display the AddOn name in green.
- In StoreMessage(): If we're not tracking a certain type of AddOn message, don't collect data for it.
- Some optimization.
- Added tooltip scrolling and also an option to show detailed traffic statistics in the tooltip - defaults to off.
- Show the time elapsed in the tooltip even when we have no data.
- Changed configuration formatting and removed Datafeed tab and sorting/display type since these can be done from the tooltip/LDB icon.
- Added options to filter out known/unknown AddOns when sending output to a ChatFrame.
- Moved some variables to more apt locations and added some comments.
- Removed some un-used color constants.