UploadedJan 23, 2010
Supported WoW Versions
James D. Callahan III:
- Tweaked the updater to use no CPU while there is no tooltip, and to use less while there is.
- Upvalued some globals.
- Removed AddonLoader support - we want to capture AddOn messages as soon as possible.
- StoreMessage() will now re-draw the tooltip if it exists and is visible.
- The LDB icon now has a tooltip. Needs some tweaking but it mostly works as intended.
- Added the LDB data object's OnEnter/OnLeave/OnClick.
- In StoreMessage(): Fixed detection of known prefixes.
- Moved some variables around.
- Removed some un-used debug prints.
- Removed localization entry for "Name", since Blizzard provides NAME.
- In StoreMessage(): Added logic for storing and sorting players and their AddOn message sources.
- In StoreMessage(): Renamed the "name" variable to "addon_name" for clarity - fixed its usage in the ChatFrameX output.
- Added players, sorted_data, and SORT_FUNCS tables.
- Moved some variables from the AddOn namespace section to the Variables section.
- Upvalued _G.table
- Pull ChatFrame1-7 from the local _G
- Changed event registry for CHAT_MSG_ADDON - call StoreMessage() directly from there using the correct parameters.
- Removed TRACKING_CHECKS - found a cleaner way to do what I wanted.
- Added code for StoreMessage() - at present all it does is look for the prefix in the database and add it if not found, and if output_frame is non-nil sends the information to the designated frame colored by whether or not tooltip-tracking is enabled for the message type. Fixed variable names in Spamalyzer:SendAddonMessage()
- Added output_frame for displaying AddOn message information. Uses CHAT_FRAME_MAP for assignment.
- Hooked SendAddonMessage() - calls StoreMessage() if the type is "WHISPER".
- Re-named Spamalyzer:AddMessage() to StoreMessage().
- Removed some unneeded code.
- Utilized the AddOn-wide namespace to pull in the KNOWN_PREFIXES from Prefixes.lua and embedded AceHook-3.0
- New file: Prefixes.lua - contains all of the known AddonMessage prefixes from FuBar_AddonSpamFu.
- Added AceHook-3.0 to .pkgmeta and embeds.xml
- Added plus/minus icons for the tooltip.
- Populated embeds.xml so the packaged AddOn will load properly.
- Updated DISPLAY_VALUES with new strings.
- Added four more localization strings.
- Added SORT_VALUES and DISPLAY_VALUES. DISPLAY_VALUES will be used for the LDB text.
- Added config toggles for message-type tracking.
- Added two new localization strings.
- Mostly the skeleton of an AddOn, though configuration and localization layout is mostly complete and working.