Skillet-Classic is a replacement for the default TradeSkill (and Crafting/Enchanting) UI.
To report bugs and request new features see: https://www.wowace.com/projects/skillet-classic/issues
To help with Localization see: https://www.wowace.com/projects/skillet-classic/localization
Other than "Please open an issue" I won't be responding to bug reports in comments.
- Larger than the standard tradeskill window.
- Built-in queue for creating multiple, different items.
- Queued items are saved when you log out and are restored on log in.
- Automatically buy reagents for queued recipes when visiting a vendor.
- If you can craft a reagent needed by a recipe, then clicking on that reagent will take you to its recipe (same features as Reverse Engineering).
- If the item to be crafted requires a minimum level to use, that level can be displayed along with the recipe (disabled by default).
- The shopping list of items needed for all queued recipes for all alts can be displayed at banks, auction houses, or from the command line.
- Items needed for crafting queued items can be automatically retrieved from your bank (by using the shopping list).
- User editable list of notes attached to reagents and crafted items.
- Queued counts added to (optional) notes display.
- Recipes can be filtered by name, whether or not you could level when creating the item, and whether or not you have the mats available.
- Sorting of recipes (name, difficulty, level, and quality of crafted item).
- Tracking of materials on alts (limited).
- Plugin support for (limited) modification of the Skillet frame by other addons.
- Custom grouping.
- User managed Ignored Recipes List.
- Complete or mostly complete localizations for deDE, esES, frFR, ruRU, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
- What are the numbers in the middle and how to hide them?
- Blue = How many you have.
- Green = How many you can make from materials you have.
- Yellow = How many you can make by crafting the reagents.
- Orange = How many you can make if you purchase materials from a vendor.
- Purple = How many you can make using materials on you and your alts.
Right-click on the bag icon above the numbers to change which are displayed.
- How to search in the item name only? - Start your search phrase with exclamation mark: !ink.
- How to search in Auction House? - Alt+Click on shopping list.
- How to retrieve items from bank? - Turn on "Display shopping list at banks".
- How to turn off Skillet temporarily? - Shift+Click your profession button/link.
- Add linking of reagents
- Add /skillet flushplayerdata command
- Fix various issues
- Update Localization
- Fix various issues
- Add options for profession buttons
- Add AuctionLite plugin
- Fix Enchanting reagent mouseover (issue #143)
- Fix Auctionator plugin (when there is no Auctionator addon)
- Update .toc
- Update Auctionator plugin (common source with Skillet)
- Add additional Tooltip scaling
- Fix normal bag detection
- Add Auction House debugging
- Fix notes
- Fix Enchant button
- Fix Trade Barker
- Update TOC
- Add new plugins (AuctionDB, Auctioneer)
- Add plugin identifier to plugin output
- Fix required tools display (issue #132)
- Fix MissingTradeSkillsList button moving
- Fix Auctionator buttons
- Move all CastSpellByName calls into Skillet.lua
- Fix Beast Training interference (issue #129)
- Fix issue #126, Filter dropdown not initialized
- Fix multiple issues
- Fix issue #116
- Fix other minor bugs
- Add Auctionator button to Shopping List
- Close Shopping List when Merchant window is closed
- Fix issues #111, #110, #109
- Fix to prevent queuing Enchanting items
- Open Blizzard UI when in combat (Skillet-Classic would open with errors or fail to open)
- Initial Release