UploadedNov 22, 2011
Supported WoW Versions
- Slightly increase config width by 10
- Given that predicted health no longer requires an inefficient OnUpdate to monitor, removing the option for it and making it enabled by default
- Disable phase indicators by default
- Fix the DB upgrade to not add phase indicators for non-paty units, restrip any non-party phase configs. - Disable phase indicators by default.
- Enabling quick health updates will force the predictedHealth CVar on
- Fixed leaked global
- Added first class support for Enrage debuffs. Druids, Rogues and Hunters are considered to be able to cure them.
- Check both spellID and spell name in blacklist/whitelist for auras
- Show total reputation points even when someone has hit exalted
- Fixed a typo
- Fix syntax error.
- Added [per:incheal], will show the incoming health as a percentage of the players total health