UploadedDec 12, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
- Added two new tags to mimic one of the XPerl raid type of features, these only work for raids.
- [unit:raid:targeting], shows how many people are targeting the unit. If you put this on the player frame, it will show how many people are targeting you
- [unit:raid:assist], shows how many people are assisting the unit. Putting this on the player frame will show how many people are assisting the player.
- Fixed a few options missing localization keys (oops!)
- Corrected boss unit description, as it's not just council type of fights but Gunship too
- Removed 3.3 checks, these were pretty much all just hiding the boss units anyway
- Tweaked raid frame defaults, power bar height reduced, raid frame height reduced, removed [group] tag and [curpp] tag, now using [missinghp] tag instead
- [unit:color:sit] and [color:sit] will only return color codes for threat situations 1 or higher, no more gray text if an unit is not close to taking aggro
- Added [color:aggro] and [unit:color:aggro] returns a red color code when the unit (or the player depending on the tag) have aggro, same as the color:sit tags, but this only returns red on aggro, not orange or yellow.
- Fixed units.lua:505 error when opening the menu on a boss unit
- Fixed boss units not updating, apparently they are hack units and don't fire real unit events (???????)
- Localization update
- Cleaned up a little bit of the whacky code in highlighting
- Border highlighting alpha and thickness can now be set
- Indicators cannot be set to zero size anymore
- Fixed an error that could happen in units.lua:1066 due to entering an arena with arena pets enabled
- Boss units should have menus now
- Fixed getglobal call for party menus
- Fixed silly mistake causing inaccurate incoming heal numbers if quick health updates were enabled
- Fixed show party in raid not working unless you reloaded
- Fixed an error when enabling separate raid frames after normal raid frames were created
- Updated ruRU localization, thanks StingerSoft!