UploadedDec 7, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
- Units that are enabled in visibility for a specific zone, but are disabled everywhere else will now show up in the configuration list... for configuring!
- Fixed error on login for line #20 (Ticket #7)
- Added AceTimer-3.0 for when I move a lot of timers to it for performance
- For koKR, ruRU, zhCN, zhTW localizations, the font name will be switched to the default SML to stop the text from showing "?"
- Added OptionalDeps for disembedded libraries
- Fixed XP bar on line 90 and 99 when it was enabled for the pet
- Player's right click menu will show up even while the player is inside a vehicle
- Switched back to pulling SharedMediaWidgets from SVN
- Raid frames can now be split into frames for each group as well as the one group for all method, can be changed in /suf -> Units -> Raid -> Raid, keep in mind that this will not let you move each frame individually, they still obey column spacing/growth options
- Small code refactoring
- Fixed some frames not being hidden while the movers were shown
- Updated movers to support separated raid frames
- Redid the positioning code for movers again, hopefully it will produce something a bit better for header frame positionings now
- Removed LibHealComm-4.0 upgrade warnings
- Runes are now ordered as BBUUFF as per standard Blizzard UI
- Fixed aura filtering only being updated OnEnable rather than OnLayoutApplied
- Updated configuration to handle separated raid frame option
Fixed bugs related to show player in party and show party in raid options requiring a reload to take effect
- Flagged PLAYER_TARGET_UPDATE as a unitless event
- Range detection is disabled while the unit is offline
- Offline color is now pulled from the healthColors.offline variable rather then hardcoded
- Changed the visibility helps a bit, they should be more visible (ironic?) now so people do not mistake what the option is for
- API update due to XP changes
- Units Text renamed to Text/Tags, Hide Buff frames and Hide Cast Bars renamed to hide Player buff frames and Hide Player Cast Bars since reading is hard.
- Improved XP bar, if you are able to earn XP and are tracking a reputation then the XP bar and reputation bar will show, otherwise it will show the reputation bar or xp bar. No option changes necessary.
- Fixed typo in party pet/target wrapping that caused an error
- Disabling a parent unit disable its child units now as well
- Fixed consistency in letter casing for unit names
- Fixed leaked global
- Fixed the help for enabling unis being below the unit group (oops)
- Fixed configuration not loading