UploadedJun 28, 2011
Supported WoW Versions
- New: Support for 4.2.0
- New: Death knights, paladins, and warriors no longer receive any bonus to their chance to dodge from Agility. Their base chance to dodge is now a fixed 5%.
- New: Death knights, paladins, and warriors now receive 27% of their Strength bonuses as parry rating, up from 25%.
- New: Death Knight: Unholy Might now increases Strength by 20%, up from 5%.
- New: Druid: Now gain 1 attack power per point of Strength, down from 2.
- New: Rogue: Savage Combat now increases attack power by 3/6%, up from 2/4%.
- New: Rogue: Vitality now increases attack power by 30%, up from 25%.
- Fix: Doesn't error on tooltips with a lot of lines
- Fix: Don't show ItemID by default
- Fix: Removed Reforging UI loaded debug text