UploadedApr 27, 2010
Supported WoW Versions
- NEW: Support for RatingBuster_AlwaysBuffed: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/ratingbuster-alwaysbuffed.aspx
- Rating options: "Show Spell Hit" changed to "Show Spell Hit/Haste", and "Show Physical Hit" changed to "Show Physical Hit/Haste"
- Stat Breakdown: Show MP5 from Int will now show effects from Replenishment
- Stat Summary: Added Expertise Rating Summary
- Localization updates
- Update for 3.3.3
- Use /rabu for commands, since /rb is now used by the blizzard interface to launch the new raid browser window.
- 3.3.3: Death Knight: Endless Winter: Grants 2/4% strength.
- 3.3.3: Death Knight: Unbreakable Armor: The amount of strength granted is now 20%, up from 10%.
- 3.3.3: Warrior: Vitality: Now boosts Stamina by 3/6/9%
- Update for 3.3.0
- NEW: Rating Conversion, Stat Breakdown, Stat Summary can each be set to show on ALT, SHIFT, CTRL, Always, or Never.
- NEW: Two extra default gem sets which you can toggle with a modifier key
- Improved "Ignore undesirable items" option: Separate options for Cloth, Leather, Mail, and Plate items, can also set the minimum item quality
- Warlock: Fixed Demonic Knowledge calculations
- Warlock: Added Glyph of Life Tap
- Mage: 2pc Tier 9 support
- 3.2.2: Paladin: Touched by the Light: This talent now provides 20/40/60% of the paladin’s strength as spell power instead of 10/20/30% of the paladin’s stamina.
- 3.2.0: Warrior: Armored to the Teeth: This talent now provides 1/2/3 attack power per 108 armor, up from per 180 armor.
- Change options text style to match Blizzard options
- Optimized checking of unusable items
- Locale updates