UploadedAug 20, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
- NEW: Option to enable dual profile support, will automatically swap profiles on talent switch when enabled.
- NEW: Option to disable Blizzard's stat change summary.
- Fixed comp style stat summary
- Dodge/parry neglect no longer truncated to integer expertise
- No longer displays "query server" message on invalid gem input, and will correctly inform user of invalid input.
- Setting default gems in colorblind mode now works correctly
- Paladin: Fixed Touched by the Light detection
- Updated for 3.2.0
- Fixed Resilience formula for levels 1 to 34
- Fixed parry conversion for classes that can't parry
- Dodge Rating: The amount of dodge rating required per percentage of dodge has been increased by 15%.
- Parry Rating: The amount of parry rating required per percentage of parry has been reduced by 8%.
- Resilience: The amount of resilience needed to reduce critical strike chance, critical strike damage and overall damage has been increased by 15%.
- Agility: BaseDodge changed for all classes
- Fixed Avoidance DR values for Priest, Mage and Warlock
- Druid: Updated Improved Moonkin Form: Now grants 10/20/30% of spirit as spell power.
- Druid: Updated Improved Tree of Life: The armor bonus to Tree of Life Form from this talent has been reduced to 67/133/200% bonus armor.
- Druid: Fixed Natural Reaction: Only add dodge in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form
- Death Knight: Updated Frost Presence: 10% bonus health reduced to 6% bonus stamina.
- Death Knight: Updated Toughness: This talent now grants 2/4/6/8/10% armor instead of 3/6/9/12/15%.
- Death Knight: Updated Veteran of the Third War: Stamina bonus reduced to 1/2/3%.
- Death Knight: Updated Improved Frost Presence: While in Blood Presence or Unholy Presence, you retain 3/6% stamina from Frost Presence, and damage done to you is decreased by an additional 1/2% in Frost Presence.
- Death Knight: Updated Unbreakable Armor: Now grants damage reduction instead of physical damage reduction, and increases your Strength by 25% up from 10%
- Paladin: Updated Blessing of Sanctuary: This blessing now also increases stamina by 10%. This effect is not cumulative with Blessing of Kings.
- Paladin: Updated Lay on Hands: Now reduces the physical damage taken by the target by 10/20% instead of increasing the target's armor.
- Paladin: Updated Divine Intellect: This talent now gives 2/4/6/8/10% increased intellect instead of 3/6/9/12/15%.
- Priest: Updated Inspiration: The buff from this ability now reduces the physical damage taken by the target by 3/7/10% instead of increasing the target's armor.
- Shaman: Updated Ancestral Healing: The buff from this ability now reduces the physical damage taken by the target by 3/7/10% instead of increasing the target's armor.
- Shaman: Updated Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5.
- Warlock: Updated Demonic Embrace: Now a 3 point talent, down from 5 points.