UploadedApr 14, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
- StatBreakdown now shows Armor to AP for Armored to the Teeth(Warrior) and Bladed Armor(Death Knight)
- Better support for 3.0.8 bonus armor changes
- Dodge Rating: Low-level players will now convert Dodge Rating at the same rate as level 34 players.
- Armor Penetration Rating: All classes now receive 25% more benefit from Armor Penetration Rating.
- Haste Rating: shamans, paladins, druids, and death knights now receive 30% more melee haste from Haste Rating.
- Spirit: The amount of mana regeneration granted by this stat has been reduced by 40%.
- Druid: Updated Talent: Heart of the Wild: Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Druid: Updated Talent: Survival of the Fittest: Bonus armor reduced to 11/22/33% instead of 22/44/66%.
- Druid: Added Talent: Improved Mark of the Wild: Now also increases all of your total attributes by 1/2%.
- Druid: Updated Talent: Intensity: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Druid: Updated Talent: Improved Tree of Life: Now receives 80/160/240% increased armor.
- Hunter: Added Talent: Hunting Party: now increases your total agility by an additional 1/2/3%.
- Mage: Updated Buff: Mage Armor: Now grants 50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Mage: Updated Talent: Arcane Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Mage: Updated Talent: Pyromaniac: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Mage: Molten Armor: 35% Spirit -> Spell Crit Rating
- Paladin: Updated Talent: Sacred Duty now increases stamina by 4/8%.
- Priest: Added Talent: Improved Power Word: Fortitude: Now also increases your total stamina by 2/4%.
- Priest: Updated Talent: Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Shaman: Updated Talent: Toughness: No longer increases your armor. Instead, this talent now increases your total stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Now uses Ace3
- Partial support for 3.0.8 bonus armor changes
- Stat Breakdown: Fixed Parry from Strength not showing when values are < 0.5%
- Rogue: Added Talent: Endurance
- Rogue: Added Talent: Savage Combat
- Mage: Added Talent: Pyromaniac now gives mana regen
- Shaman: Fixed Talent: Unrelenting Storm is now 3 ranks
- Changed base stat mods to compute multiplicatively
- Updated localizations
- Chance to be missed diminishing returns now supported
- Rating conversion and StatSummary sum now supports avoidance diminishing returns too
- Clear cache after profile switch
- Shield Mastery and Redoubt now affect block value from strength
- StatSummary: Put Health with Stamina, Mana with Intellect
- Mage: Added Buff: Mage Armor
- Mage: Added Glyph: Glyph of Mage Armor
- Death Knight: Added Glyph: Glyph of Unbreakable Armor
- Warrior: Will compare 2H weapons with MH and OH instead of MH+OH if player has Titan Grip
- Warrior: Fixed Talents: Vitality, Strength of Arms
- Tauren: Removed Endurance
- 3.0.8: Druid: Updated Talent: Survival of the Fittest: This talent now grants 22/44/66% bonus armor in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form in addition to all of its previous effects.
- Support for Argent Crusade head enchant (+37 sta / +20 defense rating)
- Support for direct Defense gains which isn't affected by DR (Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle)
- Support for meta gem statmods:
- Austere Earthsiege Diamond: 2% Increased Armor Value from Items
- Beaming Earthsiege Diamond: +2% Mana
- MetaGem: Eternal Earthsiege Diamond: +5% Shield Block Value
- MetaGem: Eternal Earthstorm Diamond: +5% Shield Block Value
- MetaGem: Ember Skyfire Diamond: +2% Intellect
- MetaGem: Ember Skyflare Diamond: +2% Intellect
- Support for enchant statmods:
- Enchant: Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle: +2% Stamina
- enUS: Fixed +2% Intellect parsed as +2 Intellect on Ember meta gems
- Use LibStatLogic-1.1 and LibTipHooker-1.1
- Updated localizations: Russian, Spanish, Taiwan, China, French, German, Korean
- Code cleanup
- Increase /rb level option max value to 83
- Avoidance diminishing returns support for /rb sum avoidance
- Support for "+x to All Stats", "+x Armor Penetration Rating", "+x Expertise Rating" Gems
- Fixed: Error when Druids enable Show Ranged Attack Power in StatSummary
- Warlock: Fixed Buff: Fel Armor - 30% spell power from spirit wasn't being detected
- Priest: Removed Talent: Focused Power
- Hunter: Removed Talent: Master Marksman - No longer increases RAP
- Shaman: Updated Talent: Mental Quickness - Moved to 2,21
- Paladin: Added Talent: Redoubt - Increases your block value by 10%/20%/30%
- Death Knight BaseDodge changed from 0.758% to 3.4636%.
- Updated localizations: Taiwan, French, Russian, German, Korean