UploadedJul 29, 2012
Supported Game Versions
- remove Path/Override bloat from SimpleCombatFeedback
- SimpleCombatFeedback uses Alpha animations for fade in/out
- cleanup some comments and formatting
- releaseFrame() should call ClearAllPoints before restoring the position
- totems, eclipse, soul shards, dk runes, holy power
- UI-StateIcon coords should be 0-64 not 0-63
- cleanup unused return value
- license info
- flatten to a single frame level
- remove unused auras code
- new "thickborder" texture
- config for gradients
- ProfileChanged refreshes all layouts
- Layout.ProfileChanged moved below upvalues, so it can update them
- focus & focustarget
- text formatting options for health & power
- PvPSound, played when flagging for PvP
- generic values for sound channel selection
- SimpleCombatFeedback's parent is always NameFrame; this avoids overlaps by using NameFrame's FrameLevel, without having to reparent SimpleCombatFeedback in/out of portraits
- NameFrame gets a higher FrameLevel, so Portrait (etc) don't cover its icons.
- fix HealPrediction bar showing through health bar when no heals are incoming
- unspecified SoundOnSelect channel defaults to SFX, not Master
- fix HealPrediction disabling incorrectly
- sound for unit selection / loss
- combat feedback, a.k.a. "hit indicators"
- changing some ?/and/or expressions to normal if/else logic, to avoid conflating false with nil
- heal prediction
- options dialog wide enough for 4 elements, with tabs at top
- options group named after the addon, not just "Options"
- add missing GLOBALS declarations
- icon for combat/resting status
- master looter icon
- consolidated icon config generation
- leader icon
- options section for party
- level 0 (it happens with offline party members) now displays as 0, not skull
- pvpIcon and raidIcon use real points & offsets
- "false" options should come first in selection boxes
- options "order" generated, rather than handwritten
- error on unknown UnitClass; more nameColor debugging
- raid target icons
- removing near/far options from pvpIcon
- generic get/set for options that can be false
- remove unused param from generic_get_style
- error on unknown UnitReaction; trying to track down unspecified nameColor bug
- player pet frame
- "nested alpha" is now an option, not a special case of the player frame
- option to left-justify names instead of always centering
- Finer-grained configuration of font sizes.
- fixed options table orders; some sections had identical orders
- better default positions for the frames
- removed level from targettarget
- Fix assumption that all frames have LevelFrame. Level and LevelFrame initialization should be fully separate now.
- cleanup trailing whitespace
- cleanup trailing whitespace
- Frames now size correctly to match the space used by their elements.
- fix misspelled upvalue & comment for UnitIsPVP
- remove debugging print statement
- Adding framework for localizations.
- cleanup comment & string formatting
- oUF embed moved from oUF/ to libs/oUF/
- Importing to Git.