UploadedNov 26, 2015
Supported Game Versions
David Lynch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009-05-20 03:43:27 +0000
Tagging as v5
- Tagging as v5
- Bump TOC
- Tooltip on the open-all button, too
- Total_cash error if you never mouse over the cash buttonx
- Merge in some changes from the version up on WoWI that I'd forgotten about.
- Add a tooltip to the 'take cash' button showing how much cash you'll be getting
- Bump the TOC -- it works fine.
- Facilitate WowAce-on-CurseForge transition
- Importing old repo data under /trunk
- OpenAll: - toc update
- OpenAll: AddonLoader.
- OpenAll: TOC, multiple items per mail.
- OpenAll: Bump TOC and remove all that :SetDesaturated junk.
- OpenAll: Stop a loop that could maybe happen on COD items. Don't permanently disable the buttons if there's no mail (oops).
- OpenAll: Add a "Take Cash" button, because it's only a few extra lines to do it.
- OpenAll: -Make inventory full errors actually stop the loop. (Missing quotes.)
- OpenAll: According to the file modified dates these changes are from about a month ago. I noticed them on my work computer, so apparently I hadn't committed them. Looking at svn diff, I think I: -Added some LoadManagers -Added a check for the inventory being full -Switched to reverse collection (I assume I stole this from hyperChipmunk) -Maybe broke stuff. Who knows?
- OpenAll: Disable inbox clicks while opening all mail.
- OpenAll: Stupid syntax errors.
- OpenAll: Account for the *second* time someone clicks to open everything.
- OpenAll: -Make work more reliably (darn asynchronous mail model). -Sadly, now longer than ExpressMail.
- OpenAll: -Initial import. -Oh-so-simple addon to open all mail in your inbox. Lightly tested.