UploadedSep 14, 2016
Supported Game Versions
James D. Callahan III <email@example.com>
2016-09-14 07:46:17 -0500
James D. Callahan III:
- Add support for LibSink-2.0 since people were asking for the return of output to the chat frame - defaults to off. Minor rearrangement of the Alerts preference pane as a result.
- Update preferences display to be the correct color when NPC achievement criteria is completed.
- Detect NPCs which have GUID types of Vehicle and Pet.
- Ensure the existence of a close button for a TargetFrame when entering combat, since vignette-spawned instances will lack a raid icon marker.
- Change TargetButton.RaidIcon from a Texture to Button that inherits UIPanelCloseButton, so the TargetButton can be dismissed in combat. Only enabled during combat.
- As with the Tameable preferences, ignore achievementID for Rares - the NPC should be shown regardless.