UploadedJul 13, 2009
Supported WoW Retail Versions
- Now manages which overlays are shown by the <cite>RareSpawnOverlay</cite> and <cite>_NPCScan.Overlay</cite> addons.
- Added four rare raptor mobs that drop non-combat pets in 3.2: Dart, Takk the Leaper, Ravasaur Matriarch, and Razormaw Matriarch.
- No longer shows an alert button for tamable NPCs while resting (in an inn or city), although you will still need to clear the cache.
- Added all localized mob names for zhTW, and as many as I could find for zhCN and koKR.
- Added an “<span style="font-family: monospace;">Unmute for alert sound</span>” setting to play the alert sound even if WoW is muted.
- Added an “<span style="font-family: monospace;">Alert sound file</span>” dropdown to choose which sound to play for alerts. Additional sounds can be added using SharedMedia-type addons.
- The alert border flash now only shows when you enable “<span style="font-family: monospace;">Screen Edge Flash</span>” in the Default UI's Display Interface Options panel.
- Now continues searching for rares in 5-man dungeons. Raid dungeons, battlegrounds, and arenas will still disable scanning, however.
- Achievements to kill rares now have their own lists in the options window.
- Added slash commands to add and remove NPCs from the custom tracking list: “<span style="font-family: monospace;">/npcscan add <NpcID> <Name></span>” and “<span style="font-family: monospace;">/npcscan remove <Name></span>”
- You can now add tamable mobs to your search list and toggle them all using a “<span style="font-family: monospace;">Search for tamable NPCs</span>” setting.
- Found alerts for tamable mobs will note that they are tamable and may be false alarms.
- Added an option to suppress the “already cached” log-in alert.
- Added Gondria to the default rare list, and updated some rares that are now tamable in 3.1.