UploadedJul 23, 2016
Supported WoW Versions
James D. Callahan III <email@example.com>
2016-07-23 02:39:30 -0500
James D. Callahan III:
- Re-use data tables in ApplyZone, which is called from Paint, which is called in a goddamn OnUpdate script, because what the FUCK is wrong with whoever wrote this shit? Memory usage no longer climbs to 5MB or more when walking around. In fact, it doesn't increase at all now.
- Recycle the found texture tables instead of creating new ones every time.
- Remove pointless table variable swapping insanity and the declaration of a table that was never used. Ever.
- Switch to alpha level manipulation since Blizzard now completely unloads textures from memory when they're hidden and reloads them from disk when shown, nuking FPS while walking around.
- What the fuck was this? Gone.
- Dead code removal.