CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
- Fixed an error related to having the Battlefield Minimap shown.
- Moved the World Map toggle checkbox to an empty space when Mapster shows its dropdown there.
- Fixed a bug where the World Map module would appear even while disabled when Carbonite was loaded.
- The Minimap module's range ring doesn't fade out with the rest of the overlays anymore.
- The World Map toggle checkbox now dodges more stuff from Mapster when the map shrinks.
- Added Arcturis' lone spawn point.
- Bog Lurker's southern patrol adjusted slightly.
- Added a toggle checkbox to the bottom of the World Map to quickly hide overlays.
- 18.104.22.168: Updated to support the WorldMap changes in 3.3.
- Added support for Cartographer3.
- Most mob paths redrawn to accurately reflect data from WoWDB.
- Bullets in the WorldMap's key will hopefully display in all locales.
- Added support for AlphaMap.
- Added optional support for LibRareSpawns to show portraits in _NPCScan's mob list.
- The key frame now only appears in Carbonite when its map frame is in “maximized” mode.
- Reduced the appearance of lines inside of drawn paths.
- 22.214.171.124: Now draws a 100 yard ring on maps indicating where found mobs probably are. Putridus is excluded from this, since his detection range is as wide as Icecrown.
- 126.96.36.199: Initial release.