- 126.96.36.199: Updated to support the WorldMap changes in 3.3.
- Added support for Cartographer3.
- Most mob paths redrawn to accurately reflect data from WoWDB.
- Bullets in the WorldMap's key will hopefully display in all locales.
- Added support for AlphaMap.
- Added optional support for LibRareSpawns to show portraits in _NPCScan's mob list.
- The key frame now only appears in Carbonite when its map frame is in “maximized” mode.
- Reduced the appearance of lines inside of drawn paths.
- 188.8.131.52: Now draws a 100 yard ring on maps indicating where found mobs probably are. Putridus is excluded from this, since his detection range is as wide as Icecrown.
- 184.108.40.206: Initial release.