UploadedDec 27, 2015
Supported WoW Versions
- Remove the hack for flyers in Dreanor now that we can actually fly there.
- Fix the default macros TOC bump
- Removed some debugging code.
- Less call to UnitLevel("player")
- TOC and version bump.
- Added the new level 1 mount.
- Do not select a profession mount unless the character has the necessary profession.
- Attempt to fix a problem that occur when changing profile.
- New default macro for druids that should work better.
- Change the macro templates to put [swimming] before [flyable] since underwater is [flyable] for Blizzard.
- Revert a change that didn't work for detecting mounts that are not usable if you do not have a certain profession level.
- Prevent an error when no mount exists for a particular mount type.
- Filter out unusable mounts like the mounts that require a certain profession level.
- Now detect all zone changes.
- Use the spell name instead of the creature name for the macro since sometimes they are different.
- There is a bug right now in Draenor that register the zones as flyable event thought we can't fly there. <f> tokens in Draenor will be considered <g> for now. <fg> will still gives both flying and ground mount.
- Add a legend for the <token> used in the macro template.
- Add a config to specify the weight for the class mounts.
- Refresh the mounts list when a new mount is learned and when there is a modification to the favorites.
- Added slash commands to call the option panel: /mountmacro or /mm.
- More work on the configuration panel.
- Add configuration panel.
- Added AceDB for persistence management.
- First version of .pkgmeta
- Created the Libs directory and move libraries
- Fix InCombatLookdown() typo.
- Test for the glyph that makes the Warlock's Dreadsteed and Felsteed walk on water.
- Implement zone change detection.
- Fix version and keep only used dependency.
- First commit, config is hardcoded.