- Improved the handling of skin setting changes.
- Updated the
Interface version for Retail to
- Updated SFX Widgets.
- Added an option to toggle the pulse effect on cooldown regions.
- Increased the
:ReSkin() method now accepts a button as a parameter that will cause only that button to be refreshed.
:SetColor() methods have been deprecated for external use.
Added support for custom edge textures via the
EdgeTexture attribute for cooldown regions.
String path to a custom edge texture.
- Defaults to Masque's high-quality edge texture.
Added support for custom pulse textures via the
PulseTexture attribute for cooldown regions.
String path to a custom pulse texture.
- Defaults to the game's "star" texture.
- This texture cannot be recolored.
- Added an
IsRound option to
Cooldown regions that tells Masque to use circular textures.
Masque_Version attribute has been deprecated in favor of an
API_VERSION attribute, for consistency.
- The third parameter,
Replace, of the
:AddSkin() method has been deprecated, as it's unnecessary.
- Updated zhTW. (RainbowUI)
- Custom spell alerts should now be properly applied to skins with a matching shape.
- Empty textures should now function properly for the
Normal region on Action, Item and Pet Buttons.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a skin's default color to be saved to the user's profile when cancelling out of the color picker.