UploadedJul 19, 2016
Supported Game Versions
2016-07-19 21:11:53 +0200
Latest WoD Release
- Rogue: add Instant Poison
- Travis: Use --force-yes on apt-get install
- Travis: Build on trusty
The git verstion of Ubuntu Precise Stable seems to have problems with
the fact that the folks from luarocks specify a wrong branch in the
rockspec of luabitop (and a wrong git repo too). Git on Ubuntu Trusty
- Fix travis CI
- Rogue: Add Blade Fury
- monk: bump data revision number
- Removed whitespace...
- Added Serenity
Added Serenity as a personal aura with cooldown. I'm not sure if the spell qualifies for the "POWER_REGEN" flag. It doesn't generate chi over time, but replenishes lost chi after chi consuming abilities.
- Bump the toc
- [druid] Fix Tooth and Claw mssing provider
- [data] Bump patch version und reset revision
Individual class data still needs confirmation but should be compatible
with patch 6.2
- [mage] Amplify Magic was removed
- [hunter] Aspect of the Fox removed
- core: add localization of the buff categories
A new API call added: GetRaidBuffCategoryNames. See code documentation
This uses the default in-game translations from GlobalString.lua
- deathknight: remove a double occurence of Army of the Dead
This had no implications, so don't bump the data revision
- deathknight: fix Death Pact
- priest: bump revision
- Priest.lua - add Clarity of Will
Final talent choice exclusive to disc. priests.
- monk: remove spells added through DRData
- monk: add Keg Smash's slow
- tests: make the tests expect GetSpellInfo instead of GetSpellLink
- druid: some fixes
fixed Solar Beam
added Wild Charge (talent)
added Wild Mushroom's slow effect
- priest: add Glyph of Mind Flay
- core: use GetSpellInfo instead of GetSpellLink for spell validation
Some glyphs do not have links like Glyph of Mind Flay (120585)
- priest: fix Insanity, add Mind Sear
- Bump Druid version number
- Add Stellar Flare
- bump toc
- data: bump patch version
- shaman: fix Ascendance's provider
- shaman: remove Echo of the Elements
Seems to have been changed in 6.1
- druid: remove all but one spells from important
Map Clearcasting to Regrowth
Map Predatory Swiftness
- druid: bump revision
- druid: fix Berserk
Berserk (Cat) and Berserk (Bear) do not share their respective buffs and
present buffs do not change upon switching forms.
- druid: tidy up a bit
- druid: fix Bloodtalons talent and proc
- druid: fix guardian Dream of Cenarius proc
- paladin: tidy up
- paladin: support the Empowered Seals talent and fix Censure
- mage: add Arcane Charge
- hunter: fix Steady Focus and Exotic Munitions
Show Steady Focus on Focusing Shot.
Move Steady Focus out of important of so I doesn't flash in ABA
Fix Poisoned Ammo misspelled ID.
Fix providers for the debuffs Poisoned Ammo and Frozen Ammo.
- Druid: fixed Typhoon and Infected Wounds, added Wild Mushroom.
- Warlock: added Kil'jaeden's Cunning, Eye of Kilrogg and Soulburn.
- Monk: fixed Transcendence and added Life Cocoon.
- Rogue: fixed Vanish.
- Deathknight: added Remorseless Winter and Conversion.
- hunter: fix Deterrence with Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimaera talent
- shaman: version bump
- shaman: fix the spell id for Purify Spirit
- Shaman: reorder some spells.
- Shaman: fixed providers for Tidal Wave, Maelstrom Weapon and Echo of the Elements.
- shaman: fix the ids of the modified spells for Echo of the Elements (Elemental)
- shaman: re-order spells according to the contribution guidelines
Please read https://github.com/Adirelle/LibPlayerSpells-1.0/wiki/Contribution-Guidelines
- shaman: fix modified spells mapping
- shaman: use double quotes for consistency
- shaman: add shaman dispels
- Warrior: display Mortal Wounds on Mortal & Wild Strike.