UploadedJan 10, 2014
Supported Game Versions
- More README updates.
- README updated.
- Preparing for the wowace.com packager and documenter.
- Added a README.
- Shaman: updated some totems and Feral Spirit.
- Druid: fixed Savage Defense buff id.
- Monk: fixed Ring of Peace targeting and Rising Sun Kick id.
- Monk: Dizzying Haze debuff has several ids.
- Shaman: added several spells for elemental spec.
Code provided by ckaotik, see #1.
- Hunter: Serpent Sting debuff has a different id for Survival.
- Druid: Omen of Clarity has different ids for feral and restoration.
- Hunter: Multi-Shot gives Beast Cleave to BM hunters.
- Monk: added a second identifier for Legacy of the Emperor.
- Monk: Power Strikes modifies Rushing Jade Wind.
- Monk: rewrote definitions using nested tables.
- Listed interrupts and dispels for all classes.
- Core: added three new spell types: crowd-control, interrupts and dispels.
- Priest: link Weakened Soul with Power Word: Shield.
- Core: added a new flag, INVERT_AURA, to indicate that an aura is a debuff on allies or a buff on enemies.
- Priest: added a bunch of aura and procs.
- Added raid buffs for all classes.
- Monk: added missing talent cooldowns and glyphed mana tea.
- Priest: added most cooldowns.
- Added survival cooldowns for DK, mage, paladin, rogue, warrior and priest.
- Warlock: typo.
- Warlock: Nether Ward does not exist anymore.
- Warlock: first version.
- Core: added an method to retrieve the list of raid buff types.
- Druid: refactored definition using nested tables.
- Core: properly propagate flags to nested tables.
- Hunter: refactored using nested tables.
- Core: allow [spellId] = true definitions.
- Hunter: added raid buffs.
- Core: typo, MASTER => MASTERY.
- Druid, Monk: added raid buffs.
- Core: added a raid buffs.
Raid buffs are denoted by a bit in the flags. The type of raid buffs is stored in a separate table.
- Racials: updated to use the new complex definition feature.
- Core: allows more complex spell defintiion, with nested tables and spell-specific flags.
- Core: filterIterator => FilterIterator.
- Core: fixed how ValidateSpellId handles nested tables.
- Core: fixed local function names.
- Core: Luadoc updates.
- Core: prefixes private attribute names with "__".
- Core: moved spell categories to their own tables so .spells only list all spells.
- Druid: added Mastery: Harmony.
- Druid: fixed Typhoon and Nature's Swiftness.
- Core: sanitized usage of globals.
- Druid: typo.
- "PROC" flag didn't exist, added "IMPORTANT" instead.
- Monk: fixed Energizing Brew and added Mana Tea.
- Hunter: fixed Fervor and Misdirection flags.
- Druid: first version.
- Core: added two new flags: MANA_REGEN and POWER_REGEN.
- Core: fixed :GetFlagTester().
- Core: use 0 as the mask for false or empty filters.
- Hunter: added Kill Shot, Lock and Load, and Bestial Wrath.
- Core: accept "UNIQUE_AURA".
- Hunter: added a bunch of spells !
- Core: added a "PET" target.
- Added stubs for all classes.
- Monk: updated providers and added modifiers.
- Core: provider spell is the modified spell by default.
- Core: allows to list several modified spells in the modifier table.
- Core: moved consitency checks after the spell list has been flattened.
- Core: added some consistency checks.
- Core: renamed "aliases" to "providers" and added modifiers.
- Core: GetVersionInfo(category) now returns (version, interface, minor).
- Core: minor comment and whitespace changes.
- Core: reordered the constants.
- Core: changed the one-uppercase-letter upvalue names to real names.
- Monk: added aura to spell mapping.
- Core: added an mapping table to link auras to actual spells of the spellobook.
- Core: removed GetSpellList, made BuildTester public as GetFlagTester.
- Core: changed the filtering API.
- Core: check spell existence.
- Tradeskill: removed obsolete Lifeblood id.
- Monk: fixed Guard id.
- Added proper filter for racials and tradeskills.
- Removed a debug statement.
- Luadoc updates.
- Added monks' spells.
- Added a method to get a list of spells.
And refactored the internals.
- No LoadOnDemand until the library is stable.
- First version.