UploadedAug 11, 2010
Supported WoW Versions
2010-08-11 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed an issue where trading an item and gold in exchange for a different item was not considering the gold in the price of the new item.
2010-08-10 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Changed the ArkInventory rule to consider items with no competition to be profitable.
- Ticket 27 - Added the ability to select your preferred auction adodn if multiple are available.
- Added options when using Auctioneer to use the market price instead of the lowest price on the AH.
2010-08-08 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Removed some debugging code and added some code to prevent ItemAuditor from crashing if debug code gets released.
2010-08-07 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Removed references to Skillet in core functionality. Skillet really should be optional.
2010-08-03 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed a bug introduced last night where in some cases there was an error caused by DataStore:GetAuctionHouseItemCount returning nil instead of 0 as I expected.
2010-08-05 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed Bug 22 - Exchanging player bags for bank bags changes invested
- Fixed Bug 23 - When you purchase multiple stacks of the same item and it is one you have not invested in yet, ItemAuditor mistakenly counted items you have not yet pulled from the mail as items you already owned. This resulted in those items being counted twice.
2010-08-01 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed the tooltip so that it is green if the auction price exactly matches your threshold.
- Changed the QuickAuctions decider to consider the number already owned and only calculate based on what needs to be crated.
- Fixed the QuickAuctions decider to return the number of items to be created instead of the number of times to create. This makes a difference with things like Runescroll of Fortitude where 5 are created at once.
- Fixed a problem with how prices were being pulled from Auctioneer.
2010-07-29 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed a bug where tradeskill that don't produce items, like Inscription Research, cause IA to crash.
- Added some API enhancements.
- Added ArkInventory as an optional dependency so it will be loaded before IA.
2010-07-28 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed a bug with the crafting threshold options.
- Updated /ia queue so that it is a shortcut to using /ia crafting and then clicking export.
- Added integration with ArkInventory. You can set up rules that use "itemauditor('profitable')" or "itemauditor('qa')" to find items managed by QuickAuctions.
- Added a public API so other addon developers can register themselves as a queue destination and added a UI so users can select that destination.
- Added a config option to control how many extra copies of an item are created if its being managed with QA. The previous behaveior was to add 25% to whatever QA would normally post. Now it defaults to 0% and is user configurable.
- Added options to enable or disable crafting deciders.
2010-07-27 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed an infinite loop when when adding items to the Skillet queue from the crafting interface.
- For Developers: Changed ItemAuditor to no longer be in the global namespace
- For Developers: Added IAapi to the public namespace so other addons can interact with ItemAuditor.
2010-07-25 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Added the version number to the title in ItemAuditor options.
- Implemented a crafting interface. This will eventually replace /ia queue, but for now they are two separate features.
2010-07-22 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- I Added an option to direct ItemAuditor output to a different chat frame.
2010-07-21 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed a bug where if you attached money and items to a piece of mail it would count all of the money as postage.
2010-07-21 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed the way prices were being calculated as items were being created/destroyed/converted/crafted. see http://www.wowace.com/addons/itemauditor/tickets/7-create-options-for-how-to-distribute-value-when-creating/
2010-07-18 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Implemented COD mail (Ticket #1) and updated the way postage was counted so that if you mail multiple items at once, they will all have the postage counted. I also removed the 30c for postage from how QA thresholds are calculated now that they will be counted every time.
- Added a dialog to allow the user to send COD mail without a tracking number.
- Replaced my edit window with a static popup. This looks and behaves better this way.
- Fixed a couple nil related bugs
- Fixed the way prices were being calculated as items were being created/destroyed/converted/crafted
2010-07-18 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Added color coding to the minimum price tooltip. If your minimum price is below the current auction price, it wll be green, otherwise it is red.
- Added the ability to change the price of an item. You can click the Total Invested or the Invested Each to change the value.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the number owned was not being updated, so you might have 3 of an item but it was calculating as if you only had 1.
- Added the ability to suspend and resume ItemAuditor (Ticket #8). To access this feature use "/ia suspend".
2010-07-17 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed a bug that occurs if you take a flight point and the first thing you kill only has one item. ItemAuditor was incorrectly attaching the cost fo the flight to the cost of that item.
2010-07-16 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Added an interface to be able to view what you have invested in. I still need to build a way to modify this information,
- Bug fix
- Changed 'Count' to '# Owned' and made it right aligned.
2010-07-14 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed Bug #9 - If existing items have 0c invested, increase them all to match the first transaction that changes their price.
2010-07-11 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed a bug with the mail where items get recorded by the mail scanner and the bag scanner.
- Fixed some minor issues not visible to the user.
2010-07-08 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Added a (hopefully) more readable changelog.
- I have removed the ability to show debug messages in the chat window and have replaced it with a new debug frame. /ia debug will show all of the debug messages and everything that IA has printed.
- Fix a small bug so that if you sell something for your exact cost you don't get a message that says you made a profit of 0c.
- Added more debug messages
- The debug window will scroll with the scroll wheel
2010-07-06 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Changed QA to be an option part of /ia queue. If QA is there, IA will queue enough of an item to be created to have 1.25x QA auctino count x QA stack size (rounded up) items. If it is not there, it will create 1 on every profitable item. This commit also adds support for Auctioneer.
2010-07-04 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Added options for the crafting threshold and auction threshold. I also fixed the queue to use the item cost to determine if there is enough profit instead of the auction (QA) threshold which already has profit built in.
- Expanded the queue system to calculate what the new QA threshold would be and to consider buying items from vendors. It also sets a threshold so that items with less than 5g profit will not be crafted. I will turn this into an option later.
2010-07-03 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Added the missing QuickAuctions module. I've also added integration with Skillet and LilSparkysWorkshop. IA and queue any item set up in QuickAuctions where the reagent cost is less than the current price of the item. This is based on KevTool Queue.
- Changed tooltip to be less confusing on the price per item.
- Cleaned up the messages. You can turn the notifications of price changes off and those messages will only show gold or silver if they are more than 0. I have also removed the dependency on AceConsole because it doesn't allow changing the color of the addon name when I print messages.
- Merged utils into ItemAuditor.
- updated the toc and .pkgmeta info
2010-07-02 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- OPTIONS! QuickAuctions is now an optional dependency. I have also added some configuration options for it. If you have QA but don't want IA to update your thresholds you can shut off the integration. I have also added other options so you can select your faction or the neutral AH and it will update the tooltip.
2010-06-30 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Removed dependency on DevTools, completed chaning over the database to use links instead of names, Added integration with my version of QuickAuctions3 (I need to make this optional soon)
- Fixed the ability to toggle debug
2010-06-25 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Updated version and added a dependency on my modified API for QuickAuctions. Next I need to make that dependency optional
- Changed the way things are stored so that items known only by name, usually from AH mail, will be stored by their name, but will get converted if the link is discovered through a tooltip. This version is funcioning again
2010-06-23 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Working on converting the database to store items as links instead of names.
2010-06-08 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Removed some of the extra debugging that isn't neccessary any more and abtracted out the item ids so they can be cached.
2010-05-26 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Removed dependency on postal. It was only being used to determine the mail type which has been moved into ItemAuditor so I can support CODPayments. Paying for COD items works, but getting the payments back can't reliably associate the payment with an item yet.
- work in progress: I added Prospecting and Disenchanting and AHOutbid mail and I also changed the initialization to quit forcing debug every time ItemAuditor loads and have begun to implement the COD mail scanning.
2010-05-22 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Fixed Milling. Disenchating will probably have to be fixed the same way
- Code cleanup.
2010-05-20 Asa Ayers <Asa.Ayers@Gmail.com>
- Removing libs from my repo so I can use externals instead
- comment/debugging code cleanup
- First public revision.
- At this point ItemAuditor watches mail for auctions sold or purchased, watches for buy/sell (money and 1 item type change) and conversions/tradeskills. Milling isn't working yet because there is too much time between the first event and the last event.