Changes in v16
- Migrate to the new uiMapId system finally; fixes various areas which were showing icons on the wrong level of a map
- Clean up some Demon Hunter starting experience treasures
Changes in v15
- Updated for 8.1.5's tooltip changes.
Changes in v14
- Flagged all the non-achievement Argus treasure chests as junk, and hid them by default
- New config options: show/hide icons on the world map or minimap, and show/hide treasure
- Achievement criteria based labels display better
- Fixed some world map tooltip issues
- Fixed TomTom right click integration
Changed in v13
- Updated for 8.0.1
- Left-click on rares to open up the group finder searching for them by name (thanks znf)
- Many more treasures in Argus (thanks znf)
- Missing from Azsuna
- You know what, Broken Shore too. Bit out of order, but there we go.
Changed in v12
- TOC for 7.3
- Rares on Argus, still mostly missing treasures
- Include Dog's pebble in Dalaran, if you've done the quests to have Dog available in your garrison
- Missing chest in Val'sharah
- Missing chest in Highmountain
Changed in v11
- TOC for 7.2
- Added the Wand of Simulated Life in Dalaran
- Added post-Snowblind battle treasure in Highmountain
- Darkpens treasures were mixed up
- Watchman's Rock chest in Stormheim explained better
Changed in v10
- Don't show minimap icons if you have the treasure map buff for that zone active.
- Missing items in Val'sharah and Azsuna.
- Missing rare in Azsuna: The Muscle.
Changed in v9
- TOC for 7.1.
- Include Emerald Winds, even though it's not technically a treasure.
- Some helpful notes clarifying positions.
- Missing Suramar treasure.
Changed in v8
- Added more treasures to Suramar.
- More entrances in Highmountain, also finally all the parts of the slow fall toy.
- Fixed some treasures in Val'sharah, and noted some places where phasing requirements exist.
- Fixed the Temple of Fal'adora marker on the Suramar surface so it won't vanish until you've gotten both the treasures below it.
Changed in v7
- Tweaked the rare icon size.
- Highmountain got a number of cave entrances marked.
- Added more notes / fixes. (Thanks to: LaoTseu, Victaliaa. Ssateneth, DKong27)
Changed in v6
- Added rares to all zones, because I got tired of people complaining and it's not like I don't have the dataset available from SilverDragon.
- Added more Highmountain grapple points.
- Made grapple point icon more visible.
Changed in v5
- Show item previews in an attached tooltip rather than squeezing them into the main tooltip.
- Change the item-icon setting default to false, and have it affect achievement icons and currency icons as well. Makes for a more legible map, on the whole.
- Given their rarity in this expansion, give nodes with an actual item a special icon.
- Separate nodes added for cave entrances / grapple points leading to treasures.
- Fixes in Stormheim.
Changed in v4
- Fixes to treasures in Azsuna, Val'sharah, and Stormheim.
- Debug option for bug reporters: "show quest id".
Changed in v3
- Lots of new treasures in: Stormheim, Suramar
- A few missing treasures in: Azsuna, Highmountain, Val'sharah
- Fixed Demon Hunter starting vault treasures to only display on the correct floors.
Changed in v2
- Fix the default icons, since Blizzard changed ObjectIconsAtlas around.
Changed in v1
- Initial dataset: limited coverage of all Legion zones.
- Special handling for artifact-power as a fake currency, rather than just adding in a random power item.
Changed in v0.1
- Initial framework for display.