UploadedDec 8, 2013
Supported WoW Versions
- Use a yellowy cross instead of a green one for friendly healers as it's probably better for color-blind people.
- When an 'other class' icon is displayed (black background) it will be updated to a healer class icon if the unit casts a specialized healer's spell while the nameplate is displayed.
- Merge all textures (12) into a single .tga file. Added symbols per class with a green cross for friendly healers.
- Adjusted symbols' size and position.
- Fixed "NamePlateHooker.lua:660 attempt to index field "?" (a nil value)" introduced in previous alpha
- Implemented new great looking enemy healer symbols created by OligoFriends. There is a specific symbol for each healing class.
WARNING: This alpha version has not been thoroughly tested, there might be unexpected problems with the symbols as I had to change the way they are handled internally.