UploadedMar 13, 2013
Supported WoW Versions
- - If the name of a previously hidden nameplate doesn't change upon showing then wait a little before firing our onshow handler just to make sure the samenameness isn't due to a slow update... - Added many sanity check only active in alpha packages, still to find the cause of this bug I cannot reproduce... - Improved some logic
- Added new debugging tests to diagnose the random symbol issue reported by some players.
- Added more information to the assert()'s message of last commit.
- Added an assertion to diagnose another Lua error which might be related to the one fix in the commit before last.
- - The API UnitSetRole() has become protected in 5.2 so delay its call until the player is no longer in combat. - cleanup
- Fix a Lua error happening is some conditions when several nameplates share the same name and one belongs to a detected healer. This error let HHTD in a wrong state which could translate into healer symbols not being properly hidden and thus appearing randomly on non-healer nameplates...