UploadedFeb 9, 2013
Supported WoW Versions
- Do not display any 'Friendly healer under attack' alert if the healer being attacked turns out to be ourself...
- - Cleanup
- HHTD no longer relies on LibNamePlate-1.0. The HHTD's NamePlateHooker module includes its own highly optimized sub-module (written from scratch) to handle nameplates. I might turn this sub-module into a library since LibNamePlate-1.0 has become too difficult to maintain and would need a complete rewrite. This change should translate into an overall gain in performance and reliability for HHTD's end users.
- fix 'Holy Fire' detection.
- - Added submodule support for the NamePlateHooker module.
- Added some debugging methods
- Revert "Replaced AceTimer-3.0 by libshefkitimer-1-0
This reverts commit 1d11b2d329c68c9a38787db69409f0777e03ddbf.