UploadedJul 3, 2012
Supported WoW Versions
Healers Have To Die
version 2.0.0 (2012-06-03):
Nameplate markers now include the healer's rank (the lower the number, the better
Nameplate markers are now resizable and movable (see the 'Name Plate
Hooker' module's options).
It's now possible to test how markers look like using the 'Test HHTD's
behavior on current target' button in the general options (along with other
HHTD's core has been rewritten and reorganized with all the current features
in mind making HHTD more effective and reliable.
The logs have been improved, they are now sorted and include all healing
spells cast by healers with emphasising for specialised healers' spells.
The logs can now be disabled if the announcer module is enabled (they are no
Improved healer detection for PVP and PVE (faster and more reliable).
Better handling of multi-instanced units in PVE (especially with nameplate
Many small improvements and bug fixes.
Localization is needed, if you want to contribute you can directlty write your translations using this very link.
version 126.96.36.199 (2012-01-09):
- Fix LibNamePlate bug during cutscenes.
version 188.8.131.52 (2011-11-29):
- Updated TOC to be compatible with WoW 4.3
version 1.9.1 (2011-07-04):
FIX: Friendly healers were reportedly attacked by their own pets or
Fix: In battleground there is no raid warning channel, HHTD now falls back to raid
channel in this situation.
version 1.9.0 (2011-07-03):
New feature: It's now possible to announce friendly and enemy healers to chat
for other players to see, you have to enable and configure the messages in
the 'Announcer' options.
New feature: HHTD will display an alert when a nearby friendly healer is
New feature: HHTD will automatically apply the HEALER role to detected
friendly healers (if possible).
Compatible with WoW 4.2
version 1.8.4 (2011-04-28):
- Updated LibNamePlate again to actually be compatible with WoW 4.1
version 1.8.3 (2011-04-26):
- Updated LibNamePlate to be compatible with WoW 4.1
version 1.8.2 (2011-04-10):
New feature: Logs are available in HHTD's option panel with detailed information about each detected healers (specific spell used, heal amount, activity state). You must check the 'Logging' option to enable logging and add the 'Logs' tab.
Fix: The 'Minimum Heal Amount' filter was ignored by non-healing specialized spells (buffing spells and such available in healing talent trees).
Localization updates and fixes, notably for ruRU (thanks to AlexFlexy).
version 1.8.1 (2011-03-13):
Updated version of LibNamePlate-1.0 (this should fix a Lua error some users experienced)
Updated description with links to the official forum threads about HHTD (someone should tell them that only 12,000 people are using HHTD...)
version 1.8.0 (2011-03-06):
New feature: HHTD now adds the healer role symbol on friendly Healers if allies' name-plates are shown so you can protect your beloved healers and prevent them from being slaughtered!!
Changed minimum heal amount to be a percentage of the player maximum health.
version 184.108.40.206 (2011-02-06):
- FIX: PVE healer detection was broken when "Healer specialization detection" option was enabled (all NPCs were detected as healers)
version 1.7.0 (2011-02-05):
- New feature: "Healer specialization detection" option. (thanks to Zalgorr for the spell list)
New feature: "Use minimum heal amount filter" option.
New command: /hhtdg to open the configuration UI.
AceLocale-3.0 library was missing in previous releases preventing HHTD to
work in certain conditions.
- Fixes and optimizations.
version 1.6.0 (2011-01-22):
- Healers-Have-To-Die is now useful in PVE, it's able to ring and add crosses over NPC healers' name plates (can be disabled).
- Multiple fixes to detection algorithm: only actual players or NPCs (if option checked) will be reported as healers. (no longer reporting guardians, pets, etc...)
- Announcer module: Added an option to disable sounds.
- Massive code cleanup and re-organization, now using modules for the different add-on parts.
Added support for AddonLoader.
Localization is needed, if you want to contribute: http://www.wowace.com/addons/healers-have-to-die/localization/
version 1.5.1 (2010-10-26):
- HHTD is now able to add a red cross above enemy name plates when they've been caught healing.
- New option to disable messages printed by HHTD.