UploadedJan 13, 2011
Supported WoW Versions
(master) Archarodim on 2011-01-13 08:52:10 +0100:
- FIX: HHTD no longer worked in pvp if pve option was checked... sigh :/ Boolean logic can get tricky
(origin/master) Archarodim on 2011-01-13 07:20:33 +0100:
- HHTD would not work after being disabled and re-enabled. - Check for player faction after PLAYER_ALIVE fired
** Archarodim on 2011-01-09 12:10:15 +0100:
- Updated Description.txt
** Archarodim on 2011-01-09 11:50:50 +0100:
- Healers-Have-To-Die is now useful in PVE, it's able to ring and add crosses over NPC healers' name plates (can be disabled).
FIXES to detection algorithm, only actual players or NPC (if option checked) will be reported as healers. (no longer reporting guardians, pets, etc...)
Source cleanup and optimization.
Two new options:
- Core->"Enable for PVE" and core-Name-Plate-Hooker->"Accurate PVE detection"
** Archarodim on 2011-01-06 09:23:38 +0100:
- Added support for AddonLoader. HHTD will be loaded when the player is PVP flagged, enters a battleground or when typing /hhtd - Localization is needed, if you want to contribute: http://www.wowace.com/addons/healers-have-to-die/localization/
** Archarodim on 2011-01-06 09:08:39 +0100:
- Added feedback when setting option through command line. - Cleanup option tables
** Archarodim on 2011-01-06 07:27:50 +0100:
- Announcer module: Added an option to disable sounds - Localized module's names and added descriptions of current working modules. - Fixed configuration's window's title
** Archarodim on 2011-01-06 06:19:04 +0100:
- Pets can no longer be registered as healers
** Archarodim on 2010-11-22 00:05:05 +0100:
- The announcer module now use the general print function (removing the "_Announce" in front of its messages)
** Archarodim on 2010-11-09 02:18:09 +0100:
- fix typo in Lua when disabling the Announcer module - Change options UI to tabs instead of trees to make it fit better in default Blizzard option UI
** Archarodim on 2010-11-09 01:45:10 +0100:
- Moved Announcer.lua modules default option to its own AceDB namespace.
** Archarodim on 2010-11-09 00:58:27 +0100:
- Made some strings 'localizable' - Some code cleanup
** Archarodim on 2010-11-08 03:12:26 +0100:
- Finished conversion to modules. -(New 'Announcer' module, manages sound and text display) - Some fixes to the name plate hooker module. - Options are reset with this version.
** Archarodim on 2010-11-02 01:49:55 +0100:
- Massive code cleanup and re-organization, now using modules for the different add-on parts (not yet finalized)