UploadedJan 13, 2011
Supported WoW Versions
- - HHTD would not work after being disabled and re-enabled. - Check for player faction after PLAYER_ALIVE fired
- - Updated Description.txt
- - Healers-Have-To-Die is now useful in PVE, it's able to ring and add crosses over NPC healers' name plates (can be disabled).
- FIXES to detection algorithm, only actual players or NPC (if option checked) will be reported as healers. (no longer reporting guardians, pets, etc...)
- Source cleanup and optimization.
- Two new options:
- Core->"Enable for PVE" and core-Name-Plate-Hooker->"Accurate PVE detection"
- - Added support for AddonLoader. HHTD will be loaded when the player is PVP flagged, enters a battleground or when typing /hhtd - Localization is needed, if you want to contribute: http://www.wowace.com/addons/healers-have-to-die/localization/
- - Added feedback when setting option through command line. - Cleanup option tables
- - Announcer module: Added an option to disable sounds - Localized module's names and added descriptions of current working modules. - Fixed configuration's window's title
- - Pets can no longer be registered as healers
- - The announcer module now use the general print function (removing the "_Announce" in front of its messages)
- - fix typo in Lua when disabling the Announcer module - Change options UI to tabs instead of trees to make it fit better in default Blizzard option UI
- - Moved Announcer.lua modules default option to its own AceDB namespace.
- - Made some strings 'localizable' - Some code cleanup
- - Finished conversion to modules. -(New 'Announcer' module, manages sound and text display) - Some fixes to the name plate hooker module. - Options are reset with this version.
- - Massive code cleanup and re-organization, now using modules for the different add-on parts (not yet finalized)