UploadedSep 9, 2009
Supported Game Versions
- Update comments.
- Add the mount scanning in.
- fix tables.
- Add code to work with troll -> human and human -> troll transfers, going to make sure logic is sound before adding more db tables.
- Will now go through the default change list for mounts and print them out (aka accurate for orc -> human transfers only
- Will display mounts you don't have with a different flag.
- Add the changing mounts based on faction pairings.
- Going to need the racelist for a lot of functions so move it up a level.
- Modify code to make a bit more sense with respect to scanning. ScanCharacter just was doing reps and nothing else. It's been renamed.
- Add default mounts for horde/alliance.
- Move the scan character to it's own do block.
- Fix minor scoping issue - move the faction to same faction transfer check to the scoping instead of slash command.
- Add scoping.
- Add support for viewing faction transfers from opposing faction to your faction.
- Spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out why I was concatting a nil when it turns out I just can't spell worth crap.
- Fix handling of second parameter when you're using slash commands.
- Fix regex
- Apparently I can't spell Draenei
- Fix ToC w/ reference to Babble Zone
- Do some more debug work nad try to deal with the changing factions.
- Fix var ordering
- Fix a typo.
- Command line now checks to see if we're trying to scan impossible faction transfers.
- Add slash command handling
- Fix babble typos.
- Fix another type.
- Add the dynamic faction tables into the mix.
- Fix another error in the code.
- Remove some rep table code.
- Update the tables with alliance data.
- Add Babble Race to the mix.
- Update debug text.
- Change scope of ParseReps.
- Correct spelling errors.
- Fix table.wipe
- Convert all factions to names.
- Will print out a few factions from Horde -> Alliance
- Sort the horde factions.
- Add faction scanning.
- Add skeleton for code. /fta is the slash command.
- Add embeds.xml
- Add .pkgmeta