UploadedAug 31, 2008
Supported WoW Retail Versions
Changes from Decursive 2.1.0 Final to Decursive 2.2.0
* Important changes:
- Decursive no longer uses SpecialEvent-Aura-2.0 to detect afflictions, it uses
the new combat log system introduced in WoW 2.4. This simplifies the code a
lot and prevent far away units to be scanned uselessly.
- As a result Decursive is now able to detect missed dispels and missed or
failed spells with complete accuracy.
- A new sound alerts you if one of your spell launched using the MUFs fails or is resisted.
- The success spell message has been removed and replaced by a failure message when appropriate.
- New affliction alert sound more audible for people without a good bass system.
- The 'focus' unit will only be shown if not hostile and if not already part of the displayed MUF.
- When the live-list tool tips are disabled, the Live-List won't catch mouse
events, you can click right through it.
- Affliction history is populated only when you click on a MUF to dispel something.
- Complete Russian translation by StingerSoft
- Compatible with WotLK beta
* Fixed bugs:
- Fix a nil error when players with pets were excluded using the skip list.
- fix a lot of insidious bugs related to 'gendered' class names.
- fix problems in battlefields with players from other realms (group ordering failures)
- Units not in line of sight are now always properly blacklisted (except when
using pets, no failure events are sent).
- When adding or removing a player/group/class to the exclusion list, the MUFs
display was not updated immediately.
- Fix for Chinese priests (two different spells named the same in this localisation...)
- Better sound alert management, alert loops are no longer possible.
- The lock and buttons display/hide status of the "Decursive" bar (the
live-list anchor) were not applied correctly on startup.