UploadedNov 7, 2010
Supported WoW Versions
- - Fix Priority and skip list mouse button handling, it was no longer possible to move units in those lists.
- - added some more debug info to a very rare exception
- - Pet's MUFs are now smaller (needs testing).
- - Hidden a Lua error when typing "/dcr microframeopt mufsmousebuttons" apparently when using command line on a select, info[#info] is set to the parent instead of the current leaf.
- Typing /Decursive is now opening the config UI instead of printing a yellowish message *sigh*
- The configurable key-binding to open the config UI was broken since the conversion to Ace3 (Bindings.xml was still referencing WaterFall)
- - When checking other's version, their name will be colored according to their class
- - Added a notice message for those using Decursive in an unpackaged state mentioning all the disadvantages and problems involved. (Message will be displayed once every 24 hours).